Mode

How To Become A Follower Of Jesus Christ (A Christian)

How To Become A Follower Of Jesus Christ

Becoming a Christian (someone who follows Jesus Christ) is simple. So don't let anything prevent you from accepting Jesus Christ today. Please note one thing it is appointed into men(human) to die at once after that judgement. The only time to repent is now!!!. This is simple, please just follow the ABC steps to repent and get eternal life and become a follower of Christ.

A - Admit

Admit honestly to God that you are a dinner and haved not obeyed him.
Read: Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23 and 1John 1:9.

B - Believe

Believe that Jesus Christ is God's Son and Lord and died on the cross and became alive again. He died for your sins so you can be forgiven.
Read: 1Corinthians 15:3-4, John 3:16, Acts 4:12 and Romans 5:8

C - Confess 

Confess your faith in Jesus. Tell someone you know (like pastor, parent or other Christian). If you don't attend church, find a church that preach the Word Of God to be strong in the Lord. Because it is important to help you grow in your new life in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Read: Romans 10:9-10 and Romans 10:13.

Prayer Of Repentance And Salvation

Please pray this prayer after me:
"Oh Lord Jesus, I believe with all my heart that you're Son of God. Lord, I have sinned against you and I believe You died on the cross for my sins and God raised You from the dead. I believe that you are alive today. Lord I confess with my mouth that you are the Lord of my life and from now I dedicate my life to you. Lord Jesus Christ, take me to do whatever you like and please Lord control my life. Through you Jesus and your name, I have eternal life. Lord born me again and give your Holy Spirit to me. Thank you Lord Jesus for saving my soul".
• Note that the prayer doesn't save you. It is Lord Jesus Christ who will save you. Congrats you are now a Christian. Read your Bible and pray always to stay strong in the Lord. Thanks.
Please follow me on Facebook and YouTube@Bismark Agyapong Gospel Network. Email me at bismarkagyapong2007@gmail.com.
Copyright ©2023 - Bismark Agyapong Gospel Network.

Subscribe Our Newsletter

avatar
"Bismark Agyapong is Ghanaian Christian blogger. Follow him on all social media platforms @officialbismarkagyapong."

Related Posts

3 Komentar

  1. Thank you very much. This is the best website ever good for the salvation of mankind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Article Top Ads

Parallax Ads

POST ADSENSE ADS
HERE
THAT HAVE BEEN PASSED

Article Center Ads

Article Bottom Ads